BaByliss Pro Ceramic 12 Roller Hair Setter BABCHV14C
Babyliss Pro Ceramic 12 Roller Hair Setter, model: BABCHV14C
Babyliss Professional Electric CERAMIC hairsetter with 12 hot ceramic rollers. The ceramic core generates far-infrared heat, eliminating damaging hot spots for faster, gentler styling.
- Ultra-fast heat up: rollers are ready for use in just 75 seconds
- Includes 12 lightweight rollers (6 large, 1-1/4", and 6 jumbo, 1-1/2") for maximum root lift
- Includes12 butterfly and 12 metal clips
- Flocked velvet surface provides excellent grip
- On/Off indication light
- On/Off switch
- The Ceramic core is a source of Negative Ions and Far-Infrared Heat, eliminating damaging hot spots, for faster, gentler styling.
- Ceramic eliminates damaging hot spots,
- Ceramic provides maximum heat transfer
- AC 110V 60Hz for use in USA/Canada
- 6 month warranty
How To Curl Your Hair
- Place ends of hair on roller and wind toward the scalp. Roll up hair firmly, and secure clip, crossing over roller. Do not place clip in roller slit.
- The firmness of the curl is regulated by the temperature and the length of time the roller is left in your hair.
- For tight, firm curls, leaves rollers in the hair for at least ten minutes before removing. For soft, wavy curls, the roller should be removed from the hair after a shorter period of time.
- Removing roller: hold roller in one hand while removing clips with the other. Gently drop roller (DO NOT PULL) and left curl bounce back after roller has been completely removed. Let cool for one minute for a firmly set curl, and then style your hair into a look that lasts for hours.
- After using the hairsetter several times, you will find the best timing for the texture of your hair and for the result you desire.
Product Authenticity Guaranteed - Beautus.com guarantees 100% authentic of all products we sell!